Tourism is moving, and so are you! Lead, plan and manage tourism and hospitality companies, and create unique tourism experiences.
Specialize in Hospitality Management, Tourism Business Management or Digital Tourism Business.
What is your potential profile? Creator, planner or manager? The tourism and hospitality sector needs versatile and innovative profiles to anticipate the changes of an industry in constant movement.
Thanks to the knowledge and experiences you will live in the CETT-UB Degree in Tourism, you will design, create, experiment and manage tourism and hospitality companies from sustainability, digitization and innovation. Transform the tourism of the future!
Customize your experience!
- You will be able to choose to do this degree in two languages or 100% in English.
- You will live international and professional experiences.
- You will specialize in Hotel Management, Tourism Business Management or Tourism Digital Business Management. Choose the best path for your development!
- You can also study for an international double degree.
- More than 85% of students have a job three months after graduating (Source: AQU).
- If you want, you can study this degree 100% in English.
- Thanks to our academic mobility programs, you can do an educational stay abroad; we have more than 50 agreements with universities in 25 countries and five continents.
- You can take an international joint degree with Michigan State University (USA), JAMK University of Applied Sciences (Finland) or Grenoble École de Management (France).
- You will live the experience of doing curricular and extracurricular internships. We have agreements with more than 900 prestigious companies in the sector.
- Our teaching staff has a prestigious professional and academic background.
- You will live the sector in the classroom: visits to companies and masterclasses from experts in the tourism sector.
- CETT is the center that teaches the most hours in different foreign languages: English, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Russian and Spanish for international students.
- Campus with 3,600 m2 and the latest technology.
- We are the only School with a hotel (Hotel Alimara) and authentic restaurants (Aula Fórum and Aula Restaurante) to get to know the sector's reality first-hand and offer you 100% practical studies.
- We put the student at the center: we accompany you on this journey in a personalized way.
Choose one of the three specializations of the Bachelor's Degree in Tourism
You will develop the knowledge and skills to manage hotels and lodging companies. You will also apply the latest trends in international hospitality.
When you graduate, you will be able to be:
- Hotel manager or assistant manager
- Director of any hotel or hotel chain (sales and commercial, marketing, human resources, finance, etc.).
- Responsible for the organization of conferences and events.
- Director of the accommodation area
- Revenue Manager
- Head of Reception
- Reservations Manager
- Event Sales Manager
- F&B Manager
- Guest Relations Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Social Media / Community Manager
- Accommodation Manager in rural houses, tourist apartments, residences, hospitals and similar
With the specialization in Tourism Management, you will be able to effectively manage any organization or company in the tourism sector, travel and intermediation, design differentiating tourism experiences and manage the planning of destinations from a sustainable and innovative point of view.
- Tourism project manager in large cities
- Destination promotion campaign manager
- Destination marketing manager
- Congress/event organization manager
- Tourism experience creator
- Public administration management technician
- Visitor service coordinator
- Tourist destination manager or planner
- Sales and reservations manager
- Tourism office manager
If you like technology and digital environments, you will be able to manage digital businesses and design digital tourism strategies with this specialization. In addition, you will also create products and services in the tourism and hotel sector based on innovation and digitization.
- Director of digital tourism marketing
- Responsible for eCommerce
- Specialist in branded content in the digital environment.
- Entrepreneur in the tourism and service sector
- Tourism intrapreneur
- Creator of differential tourism experiences
- Tourism web developer
- Digital Communication Manager
- User Experience Designer
- Responsible for the internationalization of tourism companies
Internships and job placements
- You will benefit from CETT’s links with the best companies in the tourism business world. We have agreements with more than 900 companies.
- You will be able to do paid curricular and extracurricular internships, both national and international.
- You will also be able to practice the competencies and skills acquired during the Degree in Tourism in our premises: Hotel Alimara and Residencia Àgora.
- You will have at your reach a job center with more than 500 job offers per year, 20% of which are international.
- When you graduate, you will benefit from the global CETT Alumni network, with almost 20,000 alumni.
- 87% of CETT-UB Tourism graduates find their first job in less than three months. This percentage is above the average in Catalonia (AQU 2021 data).
- Almost half of the CETT students got their first job thanks to the internships done during the degree.
CETT in numbers
agreements with partner companies
Employment among graduates
CETT is the university center of reference for Tourism, Hospitality Management and Gastronomy, attached to the University of Barcelona.
- It offers all levels of training: undergraduate and postgraduate, vocational training, lifelong learning for professionals and customized courses for companies.
- With 50 years of experience and a clear international vocation, CETT connects people and links the academic field with the institutional business network.
- It has a team of professionals and specialized teachers that offers students a model of creating and transmitting knowledge based on rigor, innovation and experience.
At CETT, you have the opportunity to live a unique training experience in contact with reality, which enables you to anticipate new challenges and where you will bring a more innovative and sustainable vision to the tourism, hospitality and gastronomy sector.